High Efficiency Comfort Systems
4SCU20LX Pro Series 20 SEER Split Air Conditioning
Unlike conventional air conditioners that are either all the way on or all the way off' the Variable-Capacity Inverter-Driven Scroll Compressor adjusts cooling output in small increments like a dimmer switch.
- Pro Series Pair this model with a Pro Series™ heat pump or air conditioner and a Comfort Sync thermostat for optimum performance. With the Pro Series you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate as well as your energy costs.
- True Variable Capacity True Variable-Capacity Cooling Rather than running at one or even two speeds the 20LX Inverter-Driven Scroll Compressor changes its speed in small precise increments and adjust cooling up and down like a dimmer switch. So temperatures are held exactly where you want them even in extremely hot weather.
- Integrated Compressor Protection The combination of both high and low pressure switches give additional reliability to each unit. The high-pressure switch prevents operation in the event that refrigerant pressures exceed safe levels protecting the compressor. In the event that your unit does not have enough refrigerant the low-pressure switch prevents the unit from drawing in moisture and other contaminants while operating.
- Comfort Sync When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- All Parts for 120 months - With prompt online registration
- View Document (Consumer Literature, Color)
- View Document (Specification Sheet, Technical Information)
- View Document (Service Guide, Service Information)