A962V 96% 2 Stage Gas Furnaces
Advanced features and technology. Quality. Efficiency. Ironclad reliability. When you choose an AirEase® A962V variable-speed furnace' you’re selecting the brand backed by more than 80 years of expertise' testing and research in home comfort. So you can feel confident knowing the A962V will deliver exceptional performance for many years to come. And that makes it the perfect choice for your family
- Two Stage Heating Rather than being “all on” or “all off'” your furnace can adjust its heat output based on conditions inside and outside your home. So you use less energy to maintain comfort.
- Variable Speed Fan Motor By changing the speed of its airflow during start-up' your furnace can adjust humidity levels and create more even temperatures throughout your home' while enhancing efficiency and reducing operating noise.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- 96% AFUE This means 96% of your fuel is converted into usable heat. Compared to an older furnace' this can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- Quiet Combustion Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Made from stainless steel for maximum strength and crimped' rather than welded' AirEase heat exchangers are highly resistant to thermal fatigue and other stresses caused by repeated heating and cooling. During the testing process' they are subjected to temperatures that far exceed normal operating ranges' to ensure they will stand up to years of use.
- EHX Technology Every AirEase furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology' a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable' and with its advanced airflow system' more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange' enhancing efficiency and comfort.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A96US2V045B12S||Upflow / Hor.||44.0||42.0||96.0||1375||33x17.5x28.5||130|
|A96US2V070B12S||Upflow / Hor.||66.0||62.0||96.0||1375||33x17.5x28.5||138|
|A96US2V090C12S||Upflow / Hor.||88.0||84.0||96.0||1375||33x21x28.5||154|
|A96US2V090C16S||Upflow / Hor.||88.0||85.0||96.0||1760||33x21x28.5||165|
|A96US2V090C20S||Upflow / Hor.||88.0||85.0||96.0||1922||33x21x28.5||166|
|A96US2V110C16S||Upflow / Hor.||110.0||105.0||96.0||1760||33x21x28.5||173|
|A96US2V110C20S||Upflow / Hor.||110.0||106.0||95.0||2008||33x21x28.5||174|
|A96US2V135D20S||Upflow / Hor.||132.0||106.0||96.0||2008||33x24.5x28.5||188|
- All Parts for 120 months -
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime