4SHP16LX Pro Series Split Heat Pumps
A new heat pump is an investment' so you want to be sure it will provide dependable service for many years to come. By choosing the AirEase® 4SHP16LS' you can take comfort knowing it’s been engineered and tested to meet the highest standards for performance and craftsmanship. And with advanced features and technology' the 4SHP16LS can provide energy-efficient cooling and heating. And that makes it the perfect option for your home.
- Pro Series Systems Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable speed furnace and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- Up to 16 SEER SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Up to 8.5 HSPF HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) rates the energy efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the HSPF rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Quiet Shift Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch' the heat pump can dissipate performance-robbing frost and ice quietly.
- MHT Technology AirEase’s proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- All Parts for 120 months -