4SHP18LX Pro Series 18 SEER Split Heat Pumps
Advanced features and technology mixed with long-term dependability. When you choose the AirEase® 4SHP18LS heat pump' you can take comfort knowing this powerful combination is at work to give you the highest levels of efficiency' reliability and cooling performance. It keeps your home consistently cool— day after day and season after season' building on more than 80 years of expertise.
- Pro Series Systems Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable speed furnace and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
- Two Stage Scroll Compressor The two-stage scroll compressor will run longer' gentler cooling cycles at low capacity during mild weather and switch to full capacity on hotter days' keeping you comfortable all season long.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- Up to 18 SEER SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Up to 9.2 HSPF HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) rates the energy efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the HSPF rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Quiet Shift Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch' the heat pump can dissipate performance-robbing frost and ice quietly.
- MHT Technology AirEase’s proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- All Parts for 120 months -